You Can Tell Them "Terrakon Told You"
Terrakon Marketing offers internet marketing consulting services to companies that already have the resources to conduct online marketing activities and/or are looking for an opportunity to ensure the best online practices are being utilized to ensure the highest likelihood of success. Terrakon’s online consulting services can provide you with high level expertise, at lower overall long term costs, when compared to other online marketing firm programs.
Whether it is getting up to speed on social media tools like Facebook or Twitter; helping you conduct A/B or multivariate testing; conducting an SEO audit; or having us launch an optimized, pay per click advertising campaign and pop in for help when you see fit, we are happy to serve as your online marketing teacher and crutch if you are staffed and empowered to manage your campaigns in-house.
Or, perhaps you need Terrakon to develop a customized, clear and realistic online marketing strategy and then train your staff on how to bring it to fruition. Keeping things in-house can mean a world of savings if handled well, however if your internal strategy is not developed to head you down the right path, and to use the right tools, in the right way – you will be gaining and [saving] nothing, but instead wasting time and internal resources. We won’t breathe down the back of your neck and punish you if you don’t listen to us, but we will give you specialized, expert advice to help you tackle your online marketing initiatives and reach your online marketing goals. [However if you do trust us and listen, you will see better results.]
Terrakon Marketing is equipped with a highly skilled team of Internet Marketing specialists with the experience and credentials to help you succeed online. Many internet marketing companies today focus solely on traffic generation. While it is true that you need traffic on your site to begin the sales process, there are many more levels and creative tactics that are necessary to really be successful online. There are many ways to generate traffic these days and not all of them may be cost effective for your company. It is for this reason that we develop real relationships with our clients and produce a unique plan for each of them. There is nothing off the shelf, and no retrofitting. We don’t shove circles into squares, but instead accommodate, and celebrate circles, polygons and even shapes that we never knew existed before.
Our Core Competencies
Our internet marketing consultants can advise on services such as search engine optimization, search engine advertising, social media marketing, web design and conversion, user testing and overall online marketing strategy. We can consult on one specific online marketing platform, or help you with many. In addition, we can also help you to understand how all the pieces fit, and work together to produce a savvy, integrated marketing approach online. Whether you need help refining your current online strategy or need to start from scratch, Terrakon Marketing consultants can help you create a more effective online marketing strategy.
Terrakon Marketing’s consulting services can help you to generate leads to your sales department, or use copy effectively to increase your online sales. Our bottom line and goal is to increase your conversion rate to turn more of your visitors into paying customers. We offer our internet marketing services to both Business to Consumer (B-to-C) and Business to Business (B-to-B) companies of all sizes, in a variety of industries, both locally and nationally. Companies that wish to maintain a majority of control over their internet marketing can benefit from our flexible consulting and training services.
It’s a big, highly competitively world online with a lot of talented and intelligent folks. And it is only going to get bigger and more competitive. Let us help you.
Here are just a few questions we help our clients answer:
- What is the best way to structure our pay per click campaigns to attract high levels of qualified traffic at the lowest price?
- How do I find out what users really think about our website?
- Why am I not ranking well for any of my desired keywords?
- Where should we allocate our internet marketing budget?
- Why do our competitors rank higher than us in the organic rankings?
- Is there anything else we should be doing to improve our Google AdWords quality scores?
- What role should social networks play in our marketing communications plan?
- Should we use YouTube or MySpace to promote our business?
- How will the mobile web impact our website and how do we respond?
- Should we create a blog for our business, and if so, how can we make sure it works?
- How do we know what blogs and social media participants are saying about our business and our message?
- Is our current website structure hurting our ability to rank well in the search engines?
- What is our competition doing online and how should we respond?
- What is social network marketing and should it impact our business?
- How do we go about developing and implementing a link building strategy?
- Should we be concerned with reputation management?
- What tools should we use to monitor the impact of my social media strategy?
If you find yourself wrestling with any of them, all of them, or a different question altogether in the area of internet marketing, please contact us. We may be able to help. To start a conversation, fill out the contact form at the bottom of every web page or contact us Toll Free: (800) 605. 4160.