Read it and Reap:
The following pay per click optimization case study is from a paid search client in the apparel industry.
There are a lot of pay per click advertising companies, firms, agencies, professionals, specialists, consultants – whatever term you like to use, from which to choose, we hope you'll consider and try Terrakon Marketing. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your trust and help you increase profits.
Pay Per Click Optimization Results Graph
This graph is just one example of the significant change in performance for one of the pay per click search engine programs after Terrakon designed and implemented a completely new pay per click strategy/structure and optimized over twenty campaigns in each major paid search engine - Adwords, Yahoo! Search and adCenter.
The light blue trend line represents the number of conversions (purchases), while the dark blue trend line represents the cost of each of those conversions. As you can see, the new pay per click strategy resulted in immediate and significant improvement to our client's bottom-line profits.
We have additional graphs we're happy to share with potential clients which show similar improvements for the other two pay per click programs as well.
Paid Search Client Situation
- Small apparel company sells through an online store.
- Spends over $2,500 per day on paid search programs from Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, and Yahoo! Search Marketing.
- Participated in pay per click programs from Google, Yahoo! and Microsoft for over two years and became nicely profitable – achieving ROI well into double digits.
- Paid search programs managed in-house.
- Client hired Terrakon Marketing to conduct PPC Assessment to quantify the opportunity for improvement in pay per click advertising and make Go/No-Go recommendation on Terrakon's Pay Per Click Optimization Program.
- Based on the PPC Assessment, partnered with Terrakon to implement the PPC Optimization Program to significantly improve PPC program performance.
PPC Optimization Report Results
- Identified significant opportunity to increase pay per click profits – estimated a new pay per click strategy across all three major click programs could increase profits by 2-5 times current levels.
- Identified "quick-fix" items to immediately implement across paid search campaigns in all three pay per click programs resulting in an increase of $154,628 in annualized profits.
- Portion of quick fix items used to fund "Go" on Terrakon Marketing's Optimization Program which included further research and the design, implementation, tracking and continuous improvement of a new pay per click strategy and structure for all three major search engines – Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter.
Pay Per Click Optimization Program Results
- Terrakon's Pay Per Click Optimization Program resulted in a bottom-line profit increase of 383% when comparing eight actual months on a year-to-year basis for this season-sensitive company and an increase of 425% when projecting the incremental profits out one full year.
- The client's return on their investment with Terrakon Marketing on this project was 2,135% - over 21 times their money back - based on the first year of incremental profits alone.
- The payback time on the paid search optimization project was just over one month through realized incremental profits.