Sound Methodology Means Sound Results
Terrakon's Pay Per Click Advertising Methodology is used for both our PPC management service and pay per click consulting services. The methodology is flexible and does not require a linear or "all or none" approach. Each module in the PPC methodology can be extracted to provide a customized PPC consulting or management program.
Founder, Rob Reed, received training at one of the top performance improvement consulting firms in the country in the areas of project management, continuous improvement, change management, process reengineering, and more. He combined portions of these consulting methodologies with his knowledge of the Internet, marketing, sales and trust development to create a new set of methodologies for Terrakon’s offline and internet services.
Terrakon's Pay Per Click Advertising Methodology consists of the following ten modules:
- Initial Assessment
- Design or Redesign
- Tracking and Measurement
- Continuous Improvement
Some of the tasks completed within the modules of our methodology include:
- Conduct Go/No-Go engagement analysis
- Initiate thorough analysis of your business, competitive and customer environment
- Conduct keyword phrase assessment and selection
- Plan and develop proper advertising campaign structure
- Create proper ad group structures with relevant keyword phrases
- Facilitate or conduct control and test ad copy development
- Identify landing pages (destination urls)
- Verify proper keyword phrase-ad copy-landing page relevancy and alignment
- Plan, design and implement campaign bid strategy
- Optimize or design landing pages for ad destinations
- Establish and monitor PPC account settings
- Implement funnel and conversion tracking mechanisms
- Identify and track metrics from the micro (keyword) level up to your financial statements
- Conduct A/B or multivariate testing
- Generate monthly PPC Dashboard Report
- Design and conduct continuous improvement activities
All lines and email boxes are open. Contact us to learn more about our pay per click methodology and our paid search consulting and management.
Need pricing information for our pay per click ad management and consulting services? Check the PPC service rates page .