SEO Assessment - Understand the Opportunity Out There Online & Seize itAre you considering adding search engine optimization (SEO) to your marketing mix? If potential customers are looking for your products or services using sites like Google, Yahoo or Bing, SEO is critical to your success online. The SEO Assessment from Terrakon will take a look at your industry from an internet marketing perspective. You will receive data on the current SEO condition of your website as well as action items that could be implemented to improve your condition, and results.
The Terrakon SEO Assessment document will provide your business with the ability to make an informed decision about whether to pursue SEO. It is also, an ideal document to be used at the initial planning stages of an SEO campaign or as part of a broader Internet marketing strategic plan.
Already doing SEO? Consider our SEO Audit.
- Is your market a special niche that is not readily accessible at brick & mortar stores?
- Or, is there a competitive advantage to offering your products or services online versus retail stores?
- Are the majority of your competitors using SEO effectively?
- What are the demographics of your target market?
- Does a significant portion of your primary target market go online for the products or services you offer?
Product or Service
- How does the product selection or service offering outlined on your site compare to online competitors?
- Are the products and services brands owned by your business?
- Is your business a reseller of products and services?
- How does your website compare to those you compete against in both the organic and paid search listings?
- How does it look from a visitor perspective - design, usability, trust elements, conversion path, load speed, etc.
- How does your website look from Google's perspective when it crawls your website?
Site Architecture / Crawlability
- Does the site contain a robots.txt file
- Is the navigation consistent with sound SEO practice?
- Does the site use internal linking properly to create a "siloed" or themed content structure?
Site Head Data
- Are your title and meta description tags keyword rich?
- Are titles and meta descriptions the proper length?
- Are titles and meta descriptions unique for each page?
- Does your site contain a comparable amount of "spiderable" content to those ranking well for competitive keywords in your niche?
- Does the content make proper use of keyword density, HTML markup (heading tags, alt, strong, etc), and link anchor text?
- Is there any signs of duplicate content filtering?
- Does your site have a comparable number of inbound links to those that are ranking for competitive keywords in your industry?
- Does your site have comparable quality links to those that are ranking well for competitive keywords in your industry?
- What is the distribution of the anchor text in your inbound links?
- Are there unique keywords targeted on each page?
- Are the keywords targeted realistic in comparison to the current strength of the website?
- Do the keywords targeted have enough search volume to bring in traffic?
- Do you have accurate and redundant tracking programs in place to ensure you are collecting and measuring the most accurate details?
- Do you have the correct conversion goals, conversion paths and other measures in place?
- Do you have the right metrics in place to accurately measure the effectiveness of your search engine optimization program?
- Do you have reports set up at the proper levels of detail, with the appropriate measures and correct timing?
Contact Terrakon Marketing for your SEO Assessmentand become more involved in the future success of your web presence.